cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

HiI have a cisco 4000 series here.It has 2 ethernet cards which i would need to configure 2 different network address on the 2 cards. e.g 210.24.x.y 255.255.255.0 and 192.168.x.y 255.255.255.0.Then i would need connect 2 pcs via cross cables to the 2...

Hi,I am designing a redundant WAN environment and i just wanted to get some ideas on configuring HSRP between PE and CE. Customer has a single 20Mbs service to our core SOUL Australia. I want to get a clear picture on how HSRP works. I have attached ...

Hi,This thread is based on the configuration shown below. I have a 1721 connected to SBC via PPPOE. I'm using the router as the PPPOE client and have configured FE0 as the gateway and set up DHCP.When I plug my laptop into FE0 I get an IP address. I ...

jwynacht by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got an old 2503 router with onboard serial port that I am currently running a 128K Frame circuit on. We need to upgrade to T1 and my ISP is telling me I have to increase the timeslots to support T1. Problem is I do not have a 'timeslots' command...

mbblue by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a requirement to have EIGRP provide dynamic routing to a VIP. I have an HSRP pair running HA IPSec. My IPSec routers are redistributing static routes into EIGRP. packets are routed to my standby router and therefore do not get encrypted and as...

Resolved! Cisco Router 28xx

HI!This series routers have same CPU and different just in slot/memory options?I need just Ethernet connectivity and 5-6 GRE Tunnels, OSPF,802.1q. May be IPSec.It's good platform for me?

rpoznyak by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are ready to start an MPLS migration from frame. We will have a 12MB DS3 circuit here at HQ. I was ready to place an order for a 3825 when the IT guys at one of our sites was told by a Cisco re-seller that if we go to a full DS3 a 3825 won't handl...

ja1064 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I hope one of yuo can help me with a small network design. I intend to put 2 wireless p2p links in a company that has 2 premises. These buildings are very close(200M apart). I want to load balance over the wifi links i.e. 54mbps one way and 5...

In my setup i have 6509 switch is connected to Alteoan AD-4 load baalnce.Alteaon AD 4 is having 100 MBPS link.This link is utlized around 95 % (95 MBPS).so packet drop is observed on this link.On Alteoan AD-4 i need to combine two link as in cisco...

Hello.I Want to configure my 2600 router to work as a router to my ADSL connection Via PPPoE.i have a (Modem/Router) given to me by my ISP but it doesnt stand up to my requirements. i have found in sevral places on the internet configurations for thi...

gleeb1234 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There has been some discussion on these products and what is needed for Fiber connectivity. I know some of the switches come with SPF ports which can accept fiber. However, there seems to be some confussion as to whether or not a GBIC module is nee...

joealcala by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A Chairde, I am putting business case together to purchase a active backup router for our labs , we have 7609 at present with a 48 port FE Card and 24 port Fibre card, the second router will have extra capacity we will need, and can work as ...

crumdub12 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes