cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear group members, I am asking you for help with my Cisco ASR1004. Well, I use the device as a BGP and BRAS router on the network. The network is not very big - it is about 4,000. users. The problem is that the device refuses to obey after a few hou...

Hi all...again! I have another question which I think is an easy one but I have not come across this yet in my short lived network career. We have an existing network 10.11.0.0/16 which we use for data. I am trying to add a new network 10.12.60.0/24 ...

Resolved! BGP flapping

Can BGP flap becasue of an over utilized interface? If so why would it flap? Is it becasue the hold timers are timing out? 

dtwoods83 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company wants to implement bgp on a single router for dual ISP redundancy for a branch warehouse, we don’t have BGP with the ISP we have a 1G internet line from provider 1 and 500Mpbs from provider 2.Now Do I need to call my isp to have BGP so the...

Team; I am unable to pingFrom Router 2 I cannot ping 3.3.3.4From Router 3 I cannot ping 4.4.4.4From Router 3 I cannot ping 2.2.2.3From Router 4 I cannot ping 3.3.3.3I have attached the configuration please help.

Noob22 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes