cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I faced a problem using Cisco Catalyst 2950-24 switch having IOS ver 12.1(13)EA1 standard Image.There is a Aperto Packetwave Subscriber Unit PW130 installed at my primises by VSNL India (ISP). When I connect the PW130 with Catalyst 2950-24, it displ...

My client is currently using a 3640 with 16Mb flash & 64MB RAM for Frame relay traffic & SNA using DLSW. Since 3640 is configured for 10mbps half, there are a lot of collisions.They have a spare brand new 2801 which is unused. The 2801 has Enterprise...

kev_jacob by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I currently have a setup of two main routers at my place. One router has an E1 card and the other has an ISDN PRI card.My clients have one router at their location which has a leased line and backup ISDN.The routing protocol used is EIGRP.Presentl...

ambosta by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi thereI know that I've seen a document of all Cisco routers, showing their performace in terms of packets per second. However, I've seem to have lost this document and therefore I'm looking for it.Does anybody have the URL for this document?

lars by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Network Z - PIX - (L2)Switch- Router A - Router B - router -C -(L2) Switch- PIX - Network WNetwork Z - PIX - (L2)Switch- Router D - Router E - router -F -(L2) Switch- PIX - Network WIs it possible to run Dynamic routing protocol only on the router...

sundarr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone hlep me with this log message: IP-4-ZERO_ADDR: Zero MAC address for <ip> in ARP cache It just started appearing in our Cisco 10012 CMTS, and all of the documentation is very vague as to what it is and how to fix it. I'm hoping someone e...

b.withrow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a big problem with one of the my edge internet routers (they are in high availability) both are Cisco 3640 R1&R2 today I have a problem with one of them R1, the bgp session was down an all traffic was redirected to the other one R2.When the...

I have a frame relay T1 connected to a T1-CSU/DSU WIC (WIC-1DSU-T1) in a 3620 router right now. I have that frame T1 carved up into several 64kbps point-to-point DLCIs right now.I need to move that T1, along with the same config, over to a 7206-VXR ...

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need a recommendation for a router or switch that can run BGP to act as an Internet edge router. I only need partial routing (let's say < 500 routes) with Gigabit interfaces. Any suggestions? I'm considering a cat 3750 with IP Services. Anybody...

jermz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI've configured a Cisco 877W ADSL router working properly. Also I've configured a VPDN group for PPTP users .All is working fine , but often in the log buffer there are these messagesJan 11 17:27:14.726: esw_dtc_ltc4258_reg_write: no acknowlege f...

maller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!I have to admit that I've greatly underestimated the task of programming of a CISCO device. well, I have a 1812 router with two external ethernet interfaces, wich connect to two different ISP-s, one connection is a directly routed link for a l...