cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I face an issue with a 7206vxr having both NPEG1 and an I/O FE controller. The boot sequence of the IOS image first line points to image on the NPEG1 and second to the one on the I/O controller. Still the router boots with the second image from the I...

The stub area types can be summarized as follows:Stub Type--------------LSAs-------------Default InjectedStub-------------------1,2,3,4---- ---------------YESTotally Stubby---------1,2,default of 3-----------YESNSSA-------------------1,2,3,4,7-------...

Dear sir,i have configured cisco 2811 router in central site which have six wan interface. in central side i have three network.1. 192.166.2.0/242. 192.168.1.0 /243. 192.168.10.0/24my router fastethernet ip is 192.166.2.202 and i want to access my se...

Hi all,I am interested in any answer or document that dicusses how a Cisco 3660 can take in a 1500 byte packet on its Ethernet interface and put it on to (i) 2xE1 lines.(ii) FR network (1Mbps)1. What is the time taken to break up the packet for plac...

mjae by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am facing a problem, I have a 3745 VPN K9 Bundle. When installing NM-2W and WIC-2T in it and when the AIM module activated, I get the attached error messages and the serial interface goes down.

y_aljamil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have four routers in square A B C D A D in the top and B C in the bottomB C has 10 Mbps link between B to A and C to d there is 2*2Mbps link.The problem is whenever one of the 2Mbps link goes down outgoing packet which are supposed to travel lets...

netmaniac by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

nat

hii have a main router in the center and a lot of branch . all the branch connect to the main router with adsl (dialer 0 )and nat too.in all branch router i have interface loopback.the problem is that i want to arrive from the main router to all the ...

Hello,I have one existing Internet connection to ISP1. Because of the ISP1 is not stable, so I decided to connect other ISP as ISP2 for Backup. The problem now is that my Firewall Box1 is using Public ip address of ISP1, but when the ISP1 is getting ...

Requirement : Part of the acquisition agreement between AS 300 and AS 200 includes stipulations on what traffic AS 300 will provide transit for. This agreement states that AS 300 will not provide transit for traffic coming from AS 60 and its customer...

Hi, all,I am designing an OSPF NSSA totally stub area and this area has 4 ABRs. However, I only want ABR1 to generate the default route to the area because this ABR connects to the Internet. ABR2-4 are just redundant path for internal traffic and t...

kevin.hu by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We need to purchase routers to handle a full DS3 and 2 dS1's. We are trying to select a router type that won't be on next weeks EOL email. No multiservice required. BGP & web traffic.

Hi to all,I have a problem with a 877 (same problem with a 877W), I cdo the initial configuration with SDMExpress and then I use SDM to configure firewall and VPN.The problem is that until I not change the "dsl operationg-mode" parameter from "auto" ...

a.crippa by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes