cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all,i got some help a week or so ago on how to get a back-up internet site working with bgp. as far as the wan goes, i understand how to tell everyone that the backup site is to be used if the main link goes down. next question:Set up and follow...

rhltechie by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I'm attempting to strip tac from a remote 2848G switch. I removed some config from another switch and effectively locked myself out. I'm assuming there's an order of removing the config that has to be followed. Here's what I have:set tacacs ...

rkazala by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Config-register is set to 0x2102.when I pull the PCMCIA out and reload the router, it come up in boot mode.This is really bad and I would prefer it boot into rommon> and loos all functinality. rather that have some features but not others.Is there a ...

The 3560 switch has two WAN routes, I want to force all ip traffic out int g0/1 not g0/26. Even though the default route is set to router on port g0/1, the traffic is going out g0/26. Can someone give me the commands to accomplish this? Thanks!int g...

tmcgoffin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all, that´s the thing, this morning when I was reviewing the log in a router I saw what the ospf and bgp neighbors were down for one minute approxly but there is not any log about an interface down or something like that, the link is a Mono Mode f...

enriquebs by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,One of the things that puzzles me most and always has is the use of the loopback address on routers. can someone tell me why this interface is needed?also about the addressing of it, i noticed my loopback here is set to 172.16.255.255 255.255...

rhltechie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,My customer has a 7206VXR Router which has been experiencing high cpu utilization (90%) When I do a show process cpu, the individual processes dont add upto anywhere near 90% at all. Can anybody help explain why is it showing such output as it...

pratik.rb by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,when I run a "show line" on my terminal server (2511) on few lines I get "noise"I'm attaching the output in attachment.Anybody can explain me what is this about?Regards

hallo,we have two remote sites each having a separate connection to the Internet by ADSL with one static public IP address on each router wan ATM0.1 interface.We have to make VoIP/H323 between the two private remote LANs behind the routers.Can we con...

fsoffia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having G.703 E1 WIC controller card installed for a very big organisationTill recently i am facing problem with the link getting down on this E1 controller card The problem is that whenever the link shows me down & if i make a controller shut...

Hi all,does anybody know how to show active connection which are going throught a router? i.e. -> source & destination IP addresses & SRC+DST ports. I did it usually on CISCO PIX FW by "show connections" command. It shows me a state table with active...

tomaslada by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,I have one cisco 2950 switch in which I have created 4 vlan for port 1,3,5,7 on 24th port I have given connection through firewall.In 3 port I have connected one of my project routers.Now the issue I am facing is no matter what setting I do on ...

netmaniac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIs it possible to NAT an internal private ip according to its' destination differently in PIX and/or router? Example10.0.0.1 ==Internal IPif destination is Athen NAT to 155.55.55.55if destionation is Bthen NAT to 166.66.66.66etc.Thanks in advance ...

help me out in this:i am doing some testing on router for ISDN caller ID.after testing i want that nobody should see what commands i have given on the router, even if i have removed all commands. is there any command like clear login??plz help me out

minimintu by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PRI

We have observed that on PRI port of router that TEI parameter under Layer 2 is always Zero even though PRI is UP after we run command show isdn status .But when same is checked on BRI port of router , TEI always carry some value other than Zero . Wh...

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card