cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Our MPLS carrier does not pass EIGRP traffic but does allow OSPF.I am going to convert from EIGRP to OSPF on 10 Routers,I need to know what steps should I take for design and are there any documentation that details this procedureThanks

djohnson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiknows someone why I have on port 8 on the catalyst WS-C3550-12T switchport trunk pruning vlan 2--------------------------------------------------------------# sh run.......................interface Port-channel1 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q...

piotrkrol by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have a link to some some documentation on the relationship between bandwidth and throughput? Maybe on how to calculate (formula) how much throughput you can get for a given bandwidth.Also I can remember reading a cisco document a few year...

We have a remote and host site connected via a frame relay cloud. The remote site is a new location and is running a newly purchased 1721 router. The site runs good until a moderate load is placed on the circuit then it slows down significantly. This...

Hi all:I had posted a bit earlier about some frame errors that I was seeing on my 7204 router. Whenever a machine tries to download a file from a remote site, I get a lot of the following errors:TCP Previous Segment LostTCP Dup AckTCP Retransmission...

I am currently try to configure a 837 with a block of 16 public ip address i do not need private ip's dhcp dns or anything else from the router just for the usable ip to be routed back and fourth can any one point me in the right direct for some conf...

I have customer with multiple sites connected via MPLS WAN.The same sites were linked with ( same bandwidth) the second MPLS service provider for link redundancy and load sharing.Customer is running ospf.Sooner when we connect a SINGLE location to th...

We have a WAN that consists of 4 locations. Site A has 2 T1 connections to the Internet and there is a 3825 router running BGP to handle the connections. Behind it are 2 PIX 515e's in failover mode. Site B has a connection to Site A using SBC's G...

patas1975 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 3750 used as core for routing.I have multiple VLANs configured and used EIGRP as my routing.***!!interface Vlan10 ip address 192.16.0.2 255.255.224.0 no ip unreachablesrouter eigrp 172 network 192.16.0.0 no auto-summary no eigrp log-neighb...

rrmpejero by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes