cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,In the network below, the objective is redundant reachability to prefix 1.1.1.1 (say public cloud hosting) routers csr2 and csr3 (internal network). In the order of operations, BGP was configured and verified first, followed by OSPF configuration....

Screenshot 2021-05-02 163554.jpg
rick505d3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community,  It seems the search function is not working correctly.  I search for SNMP and nothing comes up.  I'm trying to research SNMP v3 configurations so that all network devices can connect to a SolarWinds server being used to provid...

dewey89 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, On my NEXUS 9000 FX, i'have a problem. My logs are spammed by and I don't see anything for that. Can anyone have an idea?  21 Apr 30 18:14:41 PAR-N9K-1 %IPFIB-SLOT1-2-UFIB_ROUTE_CREATE: Unicast route create failed for INS unit 0, VRF: 1, 45.8....

Hello all,I have a very basic multicast environment for IP TV, but I cannot manage to make it work.In order to test the source, I did put a windows host running VLC directly connected to the source and opened the network stream udp://@239.101.10.65. ...

multicast.jpg

I have a quite basic set up on my rv160, I don't use VPN so the error I am getting seems a little odd. I am trying to set up HTTPS port forwarding to an internal host. However, when I select HTTPS traffic for both external to internal service I g...

All,Is there a command for Cisco 2500s running 12.x to obtain the chassis serial number? I've been looking everywhere and can't seem to find one. I don't think the 'show version' command is a command to use for obtaining the serial number either. ...

Hello Everyone I have a router with 3 ports. The G 0/0 is for the Lan, the G 0/1 for my servers, and i use the G 0/2 to connect to two ISP through a switch with trunk configuration. G 0/2.2 for ISP1, G 0/2.2000 for ISP2.All my LAN users must have acc...

Coulombey by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In the network below, the objective is redundant reachability to prefix 1.1.1.1 (say public cloud hosting) routers csr2 and csr3 (internal network). In the order of operations, BGP was configured and verified first, followed by OSPF configuration....

Screenshot 2021-05-02 163554.jpg
rick505d3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, without an access list, OSPF works fine. I then tried the followingaccess-list 100 permit ospf 172.16.16.0 0.0.0.7 host 172.16.16.1int e0ip access-group 100 inWith the access list on the interface, OSPF does not work. With it off, OSPF works ...

jstickland by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear team,This is my topo: My PC --> internet --> ASA --> PC client.I just want to remote desktop over internet and ASA to PC client. And PC client is not allowed to access any web.I tried to created some access list, but it is not working. Please su...

Nam Dao by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes