cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

According to all the Cisco documentation I've read, setting the weight of a BGP route higher than another identical BGP route should trump all other routing decisions. This would mean that a route learned from eBGP would be consdered better than an i...

A route receive a route from ospf, for example 10.1.1.0/24. Now I advertise it into BGP by two ways at same time:1. network 10.1.1.0 mask 255.255.255.02. redistribute ospf 1So in BGP table, the winner should have attribute Origin with "?" or "i" ? An...

cisco2003 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Netpro,Wondering if someone could point me in the right direction of some material to assist me with my QoS configuration.We have implemented a VoIP solution across our 5 remote sites and now need to configure our routers to support QoS.Each sit...

aoshea by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have the following setup:PC---fa0/0-Router1-fa0/1---fa0/0-Router2-fa0/1---PCand am trying to get 6to4 tunnels happening between the two routers butto no avail. I believe its something in the route in place but for thelife of me I cant spot the error...

Resolved! 857 NO NAT Help

I have Cisoc 857. I have a range of public IP addresses from PPPoA ADSL dialup. I have set the router to NO-NAT and its picking up a static IP on WAN interface. I have a hub plugged into the Ethernet0 port and wish to plug clients intp this with p...

Hi,We have two leased lines to our branch office, each 128 K. Currently, we are using primary link as active and secondary link as Redundant. In case of primary link is down, we need to change the static Routes manually pointing to secondary link. C...

raju by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, guys !I got a problem with an Exchange mail server - it is located in a private LAN, behind a NAT device (Cisco 1712 - c1700-k9o3sy7-mz.123-7.T1.bin).The problem I have is that I cannot connect using SMTP from outside - Outlook Express reports va...

zirbo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Central building(1)has 1200 users, Building 2 has 500 users, building 3 has 700 users, building 4 has 300 users, building 5 has 100 users, with 8 fiber lines going to each of the 4 buildings from the central building. I need help figuring how many Ci...

I recently bought a WS-C5000 off of eBay. http://cgi.ebay.com/Cisco-Catalyst-5000-Series-Switch-WS-C5000_W0QQitemZ5820822298QQcategoryZ51260QQcmdZViewItem is the exact link.Well anyways...I purchased that and all it came with was the powercord and th...

I have a router on my LAN that does not accept superneted routes.So I need to be able to split supernets into classful networks and redistribute them to the LAN interface using RIP2.How can I do this on IOS 12.3(08)T5?ExampleWAN side routes200.1.1.0/...

TechMason by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a network that currently uses a 7200 router for connectivity to the WAN. In the same network we have a 4500 Catalyst that has full L3 capabilities but is used for primarily for backbone switching. We are migrating to a MPLS network (etherent ...

I'd like a second opinion on the following config. I don't believe I need CEF on in the following config if MLPPP is doing its job. Any comments?Side Aversion 12.4no service padservice timestamps debug uptimeservice timestamps log datetime msec loc...

seancb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a production VoIP network with a 100mb Ethernet WAN link(EoS) between a major site and a datacenter where CallManger and all servers are located. I installed a point to point T1 to carry voice traffic to the datacenter in the event the primary...

clagos by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes