cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I am utilizing MLPPP T1 links in an MPLS network I have noticed that when one of the T1's drops it takes a couple of minutes for the traffic flows to normalize. Is this normal?

Hello.I'm trying the conf found in the following URL to work:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps380/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00801dcb1c.html#1071853For testing, I send a huge message via SMTP. This traffic has 128k rese...

emagallo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'd like to configure CBWFQ over FR as below, one subinterface is for TCP user and another is for voice user. Does subinterfaces inherently support CBWFQ?class-map match-all TCPmatch access-group 103class-map match-all VOICEmatch access-group ...

ikizoo4 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i have got 2 (1+1) links to the same location configured on seperate routers.i need to do load sharing on traffic through them .could anyone send me the config ...how to make it work.and which is the best way glbp or mmlp.Thanks in advance

gauravm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Fairly new to Cisco IOS, etc. but I have a new 1811W that I would like to hook up to two different ISPs and have (preferably) load balanced traffic or at least active/passive failover of traffic. Any sample configs that someone could share?Thanks,Tar...

I 'm currently prepare BSCI.When ip route point to interface ethernet (broadcast interface) is used ? Example: ip route 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 eth0When route ip policy map can be assign to loopback interface ?Best regards

Can anyone pls help ,i`ve got a Cisco 3745 with a remote site connected to it via Diginet ,i have configured a static route on the router ,problem is when interface to remote site drops the route dissapears from the routing table and causes a routing...

ccotech00 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 2950c-24 Switches connected together via a crossover cable on port 24 on both switches. On one switch someone has configured Port 24 with trunking but on the other switch, there is no configuration on port 24 at all. With this type of co...

I have a 2600 and 3700 router with a 4-port ATM IMA card. I have 2 T1s on each router forming an IMA group. My users are experiencing with slow reponsiveness. When I issued the command "show atm interface atm1/ima0" on each router, I noticed the f...

Hi All,Can anybody explain to me why the NAT TCP translation timeout default is 86400 seconds (1 day). I am running NAT overload and most of the time my NAT space gets filled over with lot of translations. I want to know the appropriate TCP fine tuni...

We have 32 static IP from our ISP.All of these are NAT 1-->1 from FastEthernet 0/1 to FastEthernet 0/0. However, now we need to have one of the static IP's to many (NAT 1-->many) from FastEthernet 0/1 to FastEthernet 1/0.Currently 1-1 NAT is done by:...

ruben by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I appear to having a lot of issues qwith 877's. This paticular one is really annoying. If anyone could help i would appreciate it. I setup one 877 on a hub site with the SDM standard DMVPN setup. This works fine. i went to the remote site an...

maybe someone knows:Is there a comand available like the "sh idprom interface" to collect the S/N of the GBICs inserted for Catalyst 3550 switches running IOS 12.1.We use it with Cat6k5 and Cat4k5, but with 3550 this command won't work.Thanks!

vdreis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes