cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

My setup L3(10.2.1.1) -> 2600 router (10.2.1.50) -> pix#1 506(10.2.1.179) for internet or -> pix#2 506(10.2.1.35) which used vpn remote site 10.3.0.0 my problem is that i have 10 to 12 vlan. the default vlan1 (10.2.0.0) has a vpn connectivty to the r...

Hello Guys,I Have a Scenaio that i have one E1 Link as input to the router and output is 10 time slots of E1 to V.35 or RS232 Serial link.Can You Please let me know what serial of Router & card i required and what will be the configuration.Regards,...

I am new to EIGRP and i would like to have some good documents which helps me to understand the concept and configuration of EIGRP. Kindly advice.Thanks in Advance

I have on my routyer NAT and also problem to access some of the sites like www.hotmail.com and more.i see two parameters of MTU on the interface .One is MTU and one is IP MTU what is the difference , which tools i have to understand why i can not acc...

I know you cannot forward a range of ports using the static command, is there anyway to forward say udp ports 10000 thru 20000 ?

offlinetn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Even have enabled compress stac...on some interfaces (Both Sides of point to point link)...we are not abled to compress the data...------------- Data for Ref. --------------CHN-ZO-3661>sh compress Multilink6 Software compression enab...

Hi all,I would like to know if anybody knows some equipment of CISCO Routing that could summarize two WAN connections through ADSL from different ISPs. So the question is if I have two connections with 2 Mbps of bandwith, i would like to Know the pos...

jdelrio78 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a multi-homed BGP setup with 2 different ISP’s each a full T1.On is connected serial the other is connected to the Fast Ethernet.The problem I am experiencing is when I lose my Fast Ethernet Connection through my ISP (ISPA) the BGP failo...

Every day I have a router that spikes high CPU utilization (above 80%) in the morning, usually after everyone has begun work and done their logins, that lasts for maybe a couple of hours. It then drops back down to below 10%. It happened again toda...

bssmith10 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I am having 2 Leased-Lines between two offices. One is E1 and another is 64K. Problwm is when a single (Eg. E1) line goes down, the whole communication stops. I need to enter no shut on the serial which is already UP. I have already configur...

md_ani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card