cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We ordered a VPN accelarator card for our Cisco 1721 router but after opening the cover we discovered that the AIM-slot seems to be missing. Would it be possible that early router shipments did not have this slot.Are these routers field upgradable to...

hellois it possible that BBSM5.3 preserves the original IP source address?Is multinet the solution for this issue? why BBSM says you have just one minute to make the VPN connection?

Here is a situation. We need to provide a T3 connection to a central location and from there need to provide certain bandwidth to 4 other locations. Let sayLocation 1 -- needs 10 MbpsLocation 2 -- 10 MbpsLocation 3 -- 5 MbpsLocation 4 -- 10 MbpsWe ar...

HelloWe have a Cisco 2600 router with a serial interface (64kb) and a adsl interface (512kb) for the connection to internet.Is there any solution to send outgoing smtp traffic to the serial interface and the http traffic to adsl interface? Can you p...

I will be connecting to an ISP using a Cisco 3800 with a NM-1A-T3. Can someone give me a typical configuration for this?Thanks.

aignacio by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like to ask if my GRE Tunnel interface has a "ip unnumbered Fa0/0" where my Fa0/0 is a 10.x address. And my tunnel interface has defined a tunnel source address of 150.1.1.1 and destination of 170.1.1.1My question is when I add the EI...

j.vong by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can this scenario be done using two seperate providers?Full T1 from provider A connecting to Cisco 1760 via T1 DSU.Data from provider B's fractional T1 connecting to Cisco 1760 via serial card (V.35).Basically, I dont want to waste the data portion o...

demea by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a point to point full T1 using two 1751 routers with WIC-1DSU-T1-V2. One of the routers is set clock source line and the other is clock source internal. I am not clear on when you have to set an interface to DCE and when you have to set the cl...

h.parsons by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have implemented frf9 stac compression(software) on frame relay sub-interfaces for a particular pvc.The router model is 2621 and IOS is 12.2(5d).The link capacity is 56 K.When I issue the command sh compress,I see all the counters to zero.The comma...

devsharma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone tell me what the industry standard is for remote-loopback. My telco cannot put my (WIC 1DSU T1 v2) into loopback mode with the default setting of:service-module t1 remote-loopback fullshould I change this to:service-module t1 remote-loopb...

h.parsons by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 WAN connections (different ISP's) attached to the FastE ports of a ubr 7100. The router uses route-map statements with the next-hop IP address set according to the least-cost path. I'm not running a routing protocol. Consequently, there's ...

I have 2 routers separated 500Km, I need that when one router fails (active router) the other start to work(standby router), I have read about HSRP but I think It is for router redundancy in LANs or It is not? What could be a solution?, where I can ...

Dear Friends,Can anybody help me.With ref. to the Document ID: 64439Cisco Security Advisory: Vulnerabilities in Cisco IOS Secure Shell ServerI need to know whether the 12.1(22)E ios version is vulnerable or not.Your quick response are highly apprecia...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card