cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I'm trying to copy a core dump from my Cisco 4451 router, but it keeps timing out when the file is almost done being transferred.  > copy bootflash:/core/<core dumbe> tftp: < server IP>> timeout error occurs once the file is almost complete. Is there...

jc12 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm replacing our old Cisco L3 core switch with a newer one.  As the outfit I'm involved with can't have ANY down time, I'm looking for a smooth transitional method involving little or none.  I'm not as concerned with the other branch switches it int...

Hey there! We want to create an IPsec tunnel between our officeand one of our partners and here is the topology:OurServer<---->OurRouter<---->Internet<---->TheirRouter<---->TheirServer-------------------------------------Partner_Router_public_IP: 1.1...

I use the image "asr920-universalk9_npe.16.09.03.SPA.bin". In fact the ASR920 has only NPE images available, not standard k9 ones. Still, the ASR920 has IPSEC encryption guides available on Cisco's website and I tested it today, I was able to configu...

ronit by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! Bandwidth usage

I have a CISCO 4431 router. It is my understanding that this router is able to show bandwidth utilization. What command do I use to identify how much of my 500MB bandwidth is being utilized at any given time?

Hi! Hope everyone is well Goal: to route this src and dst file transfer traffic out the larger circuit egress ingress and if that hop fails to use the other two circuits dynamically. I want to leave any other traffic alone and let it route the way it...

PLC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes