cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I need to find out if the 1711 and 1721 routers can be setup with a secondary VPN tunnel (or crypto map) Right now they are all programmed with the crypto map that points to our current IP address of the firewall. When we move in 5 weeks, we will ha...

HiWe're looking at migrating off of frame relay to ATT's IP Frame service. I'm just starting to think about what this will mean for our core router configuration. Currently, there are subinterfaces and dlci's for each branch. I assume these will g...

hellosuppose i have a local router.i want to make it as a dhcp server.however, i don't want to use a local dhcp pool in the router.i hope if the router will relay the dhcp request to a radius server!!! this later will autenticate the user then give h...

We have a client with a DSL connection, static addresses w/DSL router, and a Road Runner connection, dynamic address with cable modem. They would like a solution that would provide firewall protection with the ablility to use both Internet connectio...

ereinoehl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Pls look in to the following scenario. A router having 2 fastethernet ports ,both in the same subnet,say 192.168.1.0/24.PCs are connected to these ports.One P.C want to send packets to the other P.C .My question is how does the router ...

amms68958 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Can I use a Channelized E-1 Card (in Cisco 7204VXR) for providing dial up(PSTN ) Connection to remote end?The setup will be placed in the service provider end.I will be using a DB-15 to RJ-45 Connector to connect the channelized E-1 port to...

ayram23 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi alli have a problem in 4006 switch.in that switch i have 2 RJ-45 modules.suddenly one day, some ports are not working.i think 3 ports in one module and 2 ports in another module.i removed the cables from all these ports and tested but its not givi...

Hello,Rebooted a 2501 series router and it the config will not come up and I cannot get into this box via the console either...Does anyone know how I can get this box back to the basic config? It comes ups and reads the system info but then locks up...

hornbeck by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,While creating a user and giving a level 7 password on the cisco 3745 Router, its showing the following error:Invalid encrypted password: ciscoBut if I give it level 0 password which is unencrypted level, it takes it successfully. "service passwor...

Dear sir,Please tell me, what is the significance of iBGP.Regards,Ashu

tushar47 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco router 1721 and for some reason it doesn't save my configurations. The power went out the other day and all the configurations were lost and it booted up asking if I wanted to start the setup. I just tried a test and turned it off and ...

BHEbrecht by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have all these types of point-to-point1- Point-to-Point Access PPP.(Frouzan Book)2- Point-to-Point Protocol PPP.(Frouzan Book data communication and network)3- Point-to-Point Link. (William Stalling book data and computer communications)4- Point-t...