cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi!I'm using two ASR1001-HX with HSRP. Both are running Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.03.05. For some reason i need dynamic NAT with overload for some users. Configuration looks like this: ASR1:interface BDI10 description INTERNET  ip address {PU...

Guys I need help configuring the eigrp I can't seem to get it working here's what Ive done so far....1) subnet appropriately2) Configure EIGRP3) Configure DHCP

Resolved! ASA Issues

Hi All, I need my CORP lan to ping the server and pc's within their ranges. I am unable to get this to work despite looking at static routing and acl rules. I have attached the PKT file and all passwords are "cisco". If you are able to get it pinging...

We have out connection as below.Core 1 and Core 2 has a default route to firewall. Users behind the core switches are experiencing packet loss/call quality issues during zoom call. When the user connects directly to L2 switch, with default gateway as...

paddy1584 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need help to understand what does Redistribute static and redistribute connected do under address-family ipv4 vrf Vrf_nameDoes Redistribute static will leak the route from global routing table into vrf routing table and Redistribute connected can do ...

SajeshB by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello everybody. I have a question about anycast-rp on a pair of Nexus in VPC.I'm reading this guide:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus9000/sw/6-x/multicast/configuration/guide/b_Cisco_Nexus_9000_Series_NX-OS_Multicast_Ro...

Hi AllI just got one Cisco 2960x switch & 2 Fortinet 80E firewalls from my work for learning purpose. I want to setup HA using two Fortinet 80E's. I can figure out HA part but where i am stuck right now is connecting Optimum TM1602 ISP modem to Cisco...

sunriz110 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a four-router network set up in packet tracer. Two of the routers are set up with Se 0/2/0 and Se 0/2/1 and the rest are through gig ports. The Win router is supposed to be able to ping the Cal router if Se 0/2/0 is connected or not. It works ...

Hello Expert, I using a 892 router and would like to create  site to site vpn using DH group 14but this not displayed as an option only DH group 5 is visible.Is DH group 14 support o the model router and if it is how to enable same. RegardsJomo

Hello, hope there'd be someone to share some "CISCO luminous sparks" in my network issue.I have a network where we plan to configure three VLANs for our internal network using private ip address space.We are using an ISR Cisco 892 FSP router which ha...