cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi team, Need some help with some info, unfortunately, I dont have a lab to test Nexus OS, I just have done it with regular IOS,  the current set up is with eBGP with GCP, however, by the time it was implemented it was not added a loopback because it...

Hello,I want to set up a full view with my transit providerMy transit provider tells me about 700,000 routes, but after 5 minutes I only have 455,000 routes added to my router.I do not see where is the blocked?Thanks for your helpMy bgp config : rout...

matou801 by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm stuggling with a static routing file, I did got a picture with how it suppose to be but I can't find the mistake. Maybe someone here can help? Packet tracer: https://filebin.net/u3wzmckov4oz22zh/RSE-Ch1-Lab02.pkt?t=ikm1cjc4 Thanks, Rutger ...

Experts, I recently stood up a Cisco 2600 Router in my home lab for self-training purposes. It currently has a configuration in place which allows me to ping and remote into from anywhere on my 192.168.1.0/24 network. When I reach it from my network,...

Hi Community mems, We have one small environment where we hosted only one application and the ILL bandwidth not more than 2 Mbps. We are running in 2801 router which is already end-of-support and now we plan to upgrade. Kindly suggest suitable router...