cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Guys I have router ISR 4331, a new one so i made a initial configuration for it, and i configured management port give IP address and connect the SW to my network, but i couldn`t access to it through network, and also i can`t  ping the IP Add of t...

i have a vpn Remote access using Router Cisco 1841, all users can access the all internal servers. My issues, is how to let some users(for example the user with the username " test1 " access only the server 172.16.1.58 and others access the others se...

cisco.png
MedTiti92 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I'm facing the issue that another vendor device doesn't advertise the OSPF routes to my core HQ router. I'm afraid that if I turn on the debug command, it will impact my services. Do you have any suggest specific command to debug when another side re...

HelloI have ASR 903  cisco and i upgrade IOS so the problem : i want to copy RSP2  and image 16.9.4   from bootflash  ( RSP  ACTIVE ) to stanby RSP but it is not work this command ASR903-ELGHAZELA-NEW#copy bootflash: stby-bootflash:Source filename [r...

I am working in a MPLS network with a fairly standard model. I have VRFs created for different clients and need to leak bidirectionally into a common service area. I have two sites and two routers at each site in my lab environment, one at the core a...

johnstack8 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi thereI am struggling to copy running config of a router to a remote tftp server. The tftp server is reachable because i can ping it from the router. Below is my example of what i am doing; first pinging the tftp server:dock-00#ping 192.168.3.24Typ...

mmasenya by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having an issue routing incoming BGP traffic to the next hop in my environment. Traffic successfully travels the VPN and I can ping across the tunnel from both the peer router (router 1) and from router 2. My issue is having the traffic (10.110....

bgp.jpg

Dear Community,i need little help with qos settings, class-map match-any VIDEOmatch dscp cs4match dscp af41class-map match-any DATAmatch protocol tcppolicy-map QOS_OUTclass DATApriority percent 50class VIDEOpriority percent 25class class-defaultfair-...

m.yildiz by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone.I have a problem configuring the router in question. I am new to using these new c1100 routers and IOS-XE, but I have performed many similar configurations to this with IOS in cisco 800 and 1900 routers in the past.In my company we hav...

Nestore by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes