Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

BGP

What is BGP Synchronisation rule. I have difficulty understanding it. Pls, explain. 

Aneek by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've applied PBR on my core switch (3850) on the Guest VLAN which routes Guest traffic to a different ISP rather than having it run on our production one, I need the Guest Users to authenticate on the UniFi-Controller which resides on the production ...

jcisne22 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ciao,I'm trying to reset a C1101 using button. The configuration is not resetted. During the boot I read a errore related a file not found:  golden.binReading the doc: Configure a fallback image with the name "golden.bin" (bootflash:); and a fallback...

ipagliani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Admins,  I have ASR903 connection to live fiber link on interface GigabitEthernet0/0/4 and status for this interface is up & up and later on i added configuration for NEW BDI interfaces under this physical interface, do i need to issue no shut ...

Bahaa J by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I entered the following into a 2960-x; mls qos srr-queue output dscp-map queue 1 threshold 1 1 2 3 4 5 6 7mls qos srr-queue output dscp-map queue 2 threshold 1 8mls qos srr-queue output dscp-map queue 1 threshold 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16mls qos srr-q...

Greetings everyone.  I am close to taking my CCNA and bought a Cisco 2811 router to test. I have read many threads here and tried many tutorials. For some reason I can't this router to route requests to the web. I can ping the dns server and google.c...

BGP

Pls, explain to me the use of 'soft-reconfiguration inbound' command in BGP in layman's terms. Thank you.  

Aneek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,  Hope you all are sound. My question is, we are running layer 3 switches with OSPF on our network. Basically routed access layer.And want to add a few extract switches to the network, all of them running layer 3, running OSPF as well...

Ro-Lak by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card