cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,We have two ASR-920-12CZ-A routers which we want to use HSRP with. This is the version info:Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.09.03 Cisco IOS Software [Fuji], ASR920 Software (PPC_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9_NPE-M), Version 16.9.3, RELEASE SOFTWARE ...

Venxir by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm currently trying to troubleshoot someone's slow backup speeds across the network. Whats troubling is that I can use a software like WAN Killer from Solarwinds to cram data across the network to the destination gateway and it goes up to around...

Drawing122.png

I'm running a network that relies on RIP, which then I distribute via OSPF through the rest of my network.  If I reboot a client, the route will briefly show up in the routing table and then disappear.  It does this in multiple routers.  The only way...

so I'm digging in OSPFv3 IPv6 routing, and someone at work is "helping", and gave me a problem to work.show ipv6 route shows these routes:O IA 2001:0DB8:0:0:7::/64 [110/20] via FE80::1122:CCFF:FE00:1111, Fa0/0O IA 2001:0DB8:0:0:8::/64 [110/100] via F...

John_S209 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PAP

r1#sh run | in userusername r2 password 0 ar1#r1#sh run | in pppencapsulation pppppp authentication pap  r2#sh run | in userusername r1 password 0 ar2#sh run | in pppencapsulation pppppp authentication pap IP configs are rightPAP is not working...Pl...

pap.PNG

Hello,I am experiencing an issue with a interface on an ISR router; the interface status remains down, line protocol down.In order to bring the interface up, I wanted to change speed and duplex in interface command level (config-if) , but I am not ab...

Netmart by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Community,I am studying for the CCNP ROUTE exam and reading about stub routing. I'm reading in the "old school" BSCI book the following:"A stub router indicates in the hello packet to all neighboring routers its status as a stub router. Any neighbor ...

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,          I Have configured LACp configuration on SG 550 switch - after that i am getting following output,  Po2 Active: gi1-2 I Have configured for two  Gigabit ethernet port but in active state it shows only one port Why ?This is my switch ...

Yasmeen by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I need to know the command for NAT translations in ASA firewall.  In Router IOS I could simply give the command as sh ip nat transalations. In ASA whether there is any simple command? Thanks.

Hi Team          Cisco SG550 switch can support Policy Based Routing Protocol ?          Anybody please confirm me ?          If it support means, kindly share me the configuration commands  

Yasmeen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes