cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Community,I am studying for the CCNP ROUTE exam and noticed something interesting in the routing table for one of the routers in my GNS3 Lab that I have never noticed before: When the router didnt have a locally connected 10.0.0.0/8 network it presen...

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   Will passing just the 210-250 SECFND exam renew my CCNA Routing and Switching certification? I do plan on also passing the 210-255 SECOPS exam so that I can get the CCNA Cyber Ops certification, but I probably won't have time to take both ex...

Hi All, I would just want to validate what is the meaning of the output highlighted below as this is the first time Im seeing this and Im not able to find documentation regarding this RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:routerName#sh bgp x.x.x.x/32 Mon ...

hi everybody!I've issue with load balancing mechanism on asr1001xChassis type: ASR1001-X Slot Type State Insert time (ago) --------- ------------------- --------------------- ----------------- 0 ASR1001-X ...

unfraget by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Which is the best Cisco Core Router (chassis) Large Distribution Router for CORE networking Port capacity 100Gb/s and 10Gb/s ? Physical characteristicsModular chassis, compatible with 19 "rackMaximum height 6 RUVoltage: AC 100V or 220VRedundant and ...

flipflop by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has ANYONE been able to get XRv 9000 .ova or .iso running on ESXi 6.5 Standard free license version?I can get the XRv to load (somewhat) but cannot access it. ThanksFrank 

fsebera by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - I need help with this error on my router. I haven't try to reboot it yet but I'm just wondering what might have caused this error. From the Internet forum, it seems like a hardware issue. What can I do to determine the root cause? Do I have a...

Can someone please help me? I don't seem to know why this router has two default routes in the running config. Please see below   ro-1.gbr.amsterdam#show running-config | i ip routeip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.1.254 254ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 19...