cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I need to direct bidirectional traffic is preferred way. I've simplified actual topology to clarify the requirement.As per diagram, ASA is connected to L3 switch sw1 using "switchport mode access" port on vlan X and there are SVIs on this ...

Drawing2.png
AlexFer by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASR1001-X withIOSXE Fuji 16.7.1SPA-1X10GE-L-V2CVR-QSFP-SFP10GSFP-10G-LR The ASR see and registers the SPA but…The problem is the ASR doesn’t seem to recognize the CVR and therefore the cannot see the SFP.I've tried replacing the CVR and SFP...

Carl_Sian by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a ISR1113 with XE c1100-universalk9_ias.16.08.01.SPA.bin and I'm trying to activate the right to use licence with no joy. The Cisco configuration guide has no useful information on the licensing for this router and the right-to-use command doc...

Ron Reid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I would like to ask about network design.I would like to run DMVPN . I am using eigrp to carry my LAN network.But i am confuse in below design diagram. I can carry 10.1.2.0/24 with eigrp. But i don't know how to carry 10.2.22.0/24 and 10.1.4...

Drawing2.png
MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like to know how to choose multipath link when you use 4 wan access. (MPLS VPN) On R5,R6,R7 ibgp multipath 2 is enable to load-sharing the traffic in direction of PE,1,2,3,4  I want to use only 2 active links (Red) and 2 backup links (...

ScreenShot001.jpg
jean1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The HSRP priority value is decremented by 10 when a failure occurs....What is use of  this HSRP priority decrement process...As far as i understand, when the active router fails the standby router waits for the holddown timer and take over the active...

I've not had much experience with access lists and from what I've researched you can screw things up rapidly if not done correctly. Which is why i'm here. I've been charged with creating an access to deny SSL to management ports for everything except...

swinney23 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts, I am having below config on my HUB and spoke routers: HUB1:interface Tunnel5656bandwidth 40000ip address 10.13.198.4 255.255.255.0no ip redirectsno ip next-hop-self eigrp 1no ip split-horizon eigrp 1ip nhrp authentication HA18BJ56ip nh...

hi,I would like to configure 2 of my 4k routers as ntp servers for my private network.I have also 5 NTP GPS where my 4k routers are synchronised on.So the "sh ntp ass" on 4k routers tells me ref clock GPS and strate 1 on 5 lines.To configure my both ...

nvanhaute by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Route path prority

Hi, Guys,I have a question on route path priority scenario:Two hosts with public IPs and private IPs in two separate sites, such as:1. Site A has a host with public IP 202.202.202.2/32 and NAT private IP = 192.168.10.2/322. Site B has a host with pub...

bensonlei by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,       I am using 192.168.128.0/20 subnet for my network. I am dividing this network as VLSM concept, as attached document, i am using two cisco sg550 switches, in this switch i have configured four vlans, but i in real switch i am unable to ...

Yasmeen by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Having some problems creating a static route between 2 vlans. I have the following vlans, vlan1 is default and vlan100 is for ipcams. (ignore lag8, it's a trunk to a switch)The goal is that I can access the ip cams on vlan100 from devices on v...

vlan.PNG static routes.PNG routing table.png

We are using cisco meraki mx100 firewall in school. We are encountering internet interruptions from all clients. The mx100 firewall seems to stop working for some times that we have to turn it off for a while then turn it on again to reconnect to res...

ARIS-SOK by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes