cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello everyoneHow to realize this scheme on the attached image?We have to arrange an ISP1 check and, if it is alive, walk through it, and if it is “dead”, then switch to the ISP2 backup provider.Can I configure HSRP/VRRP in this situation? Or only IP...

incognito by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AnyConnect is working fine for remote colleagues but I can't lock down the connections with vpn-filter.  I've put in an ACL on outside-in but I can't do that when I replace the main firewall.  The full ASA 5520 configuration is attached.  Here is the...

AnyConnect_tomasa_200_cropped.png

I have 2 routers with each connected to a different ISP. Between my two local routers is ibgp. I went ahead and enabled "synchronization" because before I enabled that each router was advertising the adjacent routers /24 to the local ebgp peer via th...

Dear Team, I have given the CCNP Route (300-101) exam, I have got the score report and I have passed in it. I wanted to know that if Cisco would provide with any certificate document for it.  RegardsAnkit Kumar Singh+91-7903163128

Hi, I have a Cisco 2911 connected using 4G LTE for internet. I was jumping with joy as I successfully managed to achieve internet connection on the router, but then quickly realised that my clients aren't getting internet.I figured this was an easy t...

mpalmer22 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a topology as shown in the file attached. My routers are Router-PT-Empty. They are all OSPF configured. On every router I am getting n error:%OSPF-5_ADJCHG: Process 112, Nbr 192.168.23.1 on Serial1/0 from LOADING to FULL, Loading DoneWhat is t...

Hi, I'm trying to setup a simple OSPFv3 configuration for IPv4. (Packet Tracer doesn't help me on this as there is only support for IPv6, so I need some hw to try it out. ). I've defined a simple transit network using a 10.100.20.0/16 network. Intern...

spj2019 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HSRP tracking

Hello folks,  I’m having a difficult time finding an article that explains the tracking of an interface from HSRP standpoint in more depth.   Let’s say the interface  line protocol goes down, but the interface is still in an up state….so it would be ...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Experts, I am looking for some assistance with configuring/troubleshooting IOS to do AnyConnect remote access, allowing remote users to access local resources, as well as traverse other L2L tunnels on the 1921. What is not working:I am not able to ge...

Diagram.jpg

I am trying to give IP addresses to my PCs through the DHCP server. The problem is that the PCs attached with in the network of the DHCP server have been successfully  assigned IP but those that are in other network are unsuccessful. Please help me. ...

Good Afternoon I am trying to configure a 3825 router and a 3G HWIC, with the gi0/0 WAN interface as primary and the cell0/2/0 as secondary. The gi0/1 interface is subdivided into approximately 10 sub-interfaces. The primary interface works fine, and...