cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

hey guys  i am having trouble with extended ACLs R1 and R2 they keep blocking  icmp echo reply. i want to allow pc-a and PC-B to receive ping replies but deny icmp traffic from coming in to both R1 and R2 here are my access list.access-list 101 permi...

topology.PNG
dolanduck. by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My apologies if this is in the wrong community.  I'm studying for the 200-105 exam, passed the 100-105 last month.  I've got a small lab network setup with 3 x 2811s and 3 x 3560s.  I've gotten pretty good with them and enjoy playing around and makin...

hello i need help with extended acls. here is the thing i want to make pc a and b be able to ping outside and receive replies. but at the the same time i want to deny icmp traffic from coming into R1 and R2. what about implicit deny will that affect ...

topology.PNG

Hello Guys, I need your help. I've got a Cisco 892 Router in which I'm trying to configure PPPoE connection. I'm not a pro, I've tried commands which I founded on the internet but it didn't work. I've reset the router. Please help me out. Thanks. 

Hi  whenever i refresh or stop&start live captures im getting below error  Please help anyone on this wireshark issue with GNS3   please find the attached photo   Thanks in advance.

sivam siva by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have cisco1117  router and i want to use ip sla responder for checking services such as dsl and 4g.  I m using following commands to enable responders but after a few munites router fails to response this ports. How can i enable responders pe...

ING_TR by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently I have a 6500 with one gig of ram, terminating a 1 eBPG and 1 iBGP link using about 190 Megs of memory taking full router about 720K+ routes. BGP table version is 21786344, main routing table version 21786344BGP using 190163660 total byte...

Brief background:https://community.cisco.com/t5/routing/help-me-setup-nat/m-p/3819225https://community.cisco.com/t5/routing/help-me-to-understand-the-work-of-nat-via-pptp/m-p/3817794 Simple network:client -> Cisco 881 -> ISPBit more details:client(19...

aleks222 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Very simple networkclient -> Cisco 881 -> ISP  bit more details client(192.168.0.12) -> Vlan1(192.168.0.3, ip nat inside) -> Dialer0(90.157.26.245, ip nat outside) -> ISP The configuration is enclosed at the bottom. The problem is as follows:Ping fro...

aleks222 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes