cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,On an ASA with 'show conn' you can view information like outside inside adress and the size of the packet. Is there a command similar to this on a router because i can't find?I tried with 'show conn' but it doesn't list anything, also other sim...

I have 2 isp connection for internet connectivity interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0description "Railtel_WAN"ip address 172.27.17.242 255.255.255.252negotiation auto!interface GigabitEthernet0/0/1description "Reliance_LAN"ip address 115.249.195.177 255.2...

I'm working on setting up ISP failover and looking for some direction as the setup is a bit different than what I am used to:There are two firewalls, two ISP's and two core switches setup in GLBP configuration.One Firewall1 is connected to ISP1 and b...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all.Is there any way for me to log when the routing table changes? Or log when a specific route is no longer in the routing table? I'd like to have an alert telling me when that route is no longer present. Perhaps via SNMP or even syslog. 

ksbolton1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have Cisco 2911k9/sec router with 3 gbit ports. I also have two different ISP connections, both have different bandwidth available (one is asymmetric, other one symmetric).What I would like to achieve is to provide nice load balance betwee...

Hi, I have two routers having BGP peer with each other. Both are working fine.I want to configure Soft-Inbound in BGP configuration on both end. I want to double confirm, if I will activate neibhor x.x.x.x soft-inbound command under BGP, then my BGP ...

Hi All,   Request anyone can please share me the routers models or guide me to select routers based on the bandwidth for Enterprise customers also request anyone to guide me how to create BoQ and pricing.     2Mbps4Mbps6Mbps10Mbps15Mbps25Mbps30Mbps45...

Hi, We are receiving low internet upload speed (6-8Mps) at our office location. The download speed is good (50Mbps).Got in contact with the ISP Comcast and tried testing it bypassing our internal n/w i.e. connecting my laptop directly to Cienna (Comc...

I have a switch running classic IOS 15.7. One function that I am trying depends on knowing if it is disconnected from DHCP server. The switch port is connected to another switch and it gets its IP using DHCP. e.g. int Vlan 1 ip dhcp client lease 0 0 ...

pingduck by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello im trying allow 587 outbound to fqdn destination is this possible in IOS-XE ? What would my syntax look like? source is 10.1.20.5 and is on vlan 10 with ACL "VLAN10_ACL" destination smtp.mail.com port is 587