cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Ok, so I'm working my lab on some neato things like HSRP + BGP. End goal is LAN & WAN redundancy with 100% bandwidth throughput during failure. This is all in the lab in preparation for a similar deployment with 4xUpstreams and 2x7206VXRs.Please see ...

randal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With a router with differ IP address schemes ie private 10.0.0.0, private 172.16.0.0, and public 24.1.1.1. Is there a was to influence which IP address is reported back in CDP. I would like it to be configured to return the 'inside' interface. Spec...

dladen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have 2 2811 routers with 4 T1 lines connecting them, I would like to use multilink. I have a few questions before I get started:1. will there be downtime when I switch to multilink? or will traffic continue to pass thru?2. Is creating a t...

nxm by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with 4006 switches at the head end site connecting to MPLS via fastEthernet port, and couple of branch sites with 384 kbps connections. They are experiencing QoS issues. I am planning on configuring LLQ and possibly LFI on the remot...

I have to purchase equipment for a project we have going and need some help.I'm going to be traveling around every quarter, setting up WLAN service for a Lawyers forum group. The meetings last 5 days and will vary between 200-350 members at these mee...

dmearsiii by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In CatOS, when you want to apply QOS on voice traffic, and also apply a policer, is it necessary to apply the policer in every ACL entry, or is it enough to apply it on one of the ACL entries and specify the source/destination address as "any"? Case ...

what resources do you recommend for finding hardware and limitations for various cisco routers? Example - i have a 2621xm router supporting one PRI, and three private T-1. i need to add a DIA and another private T-1 . i need to know if the 2621xm can...

Plz look at my real time scenarioI have a Cisco 7206 Router with IOS c7200-k91p-mz.122-25.S8.bin running in live network. But it's not supporting NAT features. So I had planned to upgrade IOS. I copy c7200-ik9s-mz.122-32.bin from tftp server to Disk...

Sir,From Router , sometimes I am able to ping my server but sometimes in reply I am getting Q . While other PCs are giving perfect ping reply.Is there something which I can do for this server on router?regds,aman

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer would like to know how to get automatic DNS update info from external ISP. Currently has to set it statically.Current C837 S/W version is 12.2(13).KM

kmorrish by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've read previous issues related to this error while booting the Cisco 837 SOHO....i also tried the solution suggested in previous issues, by changing & testing all speeds supported in rommon mode but the output is same w/ garbage, after that i a...

nedian123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes