Views
Helpful
Replies

BGP multihoming to two ISP in dual stack IPv4 / IPv6

Amit Thakkar
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

Please assist on below mention requirement..

Requirement:

1>  Looking to impliment bgp multihoming to two different ISP in dual stack Ip block(using IPv4 as well as IPv6 address) on our CORE Level, What are the Router and IOS will be support to achive same.

2>  Both ISP link will act as active/active( Outgoing traffic / incoming traffic) mode for all the time, Also looking for Redundant and loadbalance between two ISPs.

3>  Expecting 1GB of throughput.

4>  Will bgp multihoming supports as dual stack IPv4 and IPv6 addresses? If Yes, Please post relating to configuration link.

I would be very thankfull If someone assist on same.

3 Replies 3

sean_evershed
Level 7
Level 7

An excellent starting point is to download the session Enterprise Mulit-Homed Edge Architectures,

BRKRST-2044, from https://www.ciscolive365.com.

This takes you through a step by step the process for achieving many of the tasks you listed above.

Don't forget to rate all posts that are helpful.

Hi,

I have gone through on given links but I am not geting any information from it, Will you please guide me how I can collect the same information from given link. It is very IMP please.

Hi Amit,

Have u done this?   If yes can u plz help me out and share the details. will appreciate the efforts .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card