cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

So I've been working on my project and I've implemented vlans nad also router stick.Now I want to block connections between vlans that are not same with extended access list but something does not work..Here are the commands that I've writtenip acces...

Hi All,I have 2 networks connected via OSPF. I need to route the connected networks to a third network via BGP.I noticed that BGP peering is established but no entry is visible on the routing table.Below is an extract of BGP config:router bgp 65200.1...

Ranjita by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i'll be changing an ISP/BGP peer. my question is, do i negate first the old bgp router-id or just directly configure/apply the new router-id?do i need to do a "clear ip bgp" to establish the new ISP/BGP peer?router bgp 65123 neighbor 63.21.16.4 sh...

The host for my current server (Windows Hyper-V machine with four or five VMs) that handles my email and web sites is going away. I'm planning on moving that physical server to my house and using DDNS to route that traffic in. Realize this is very lo...

hi guys thanks for your suggestions in advancehere is my lab setup sorry for the primitive drawing(TYPO in CT2 Bib1/0/12 it is actually 123.123.123.242/30)i modified ips to fake ones. 10.0.22.1/24 is one of our vlans that has full internet access.CT1...

Screenshot 2024-04-22 231517.jpg
gabecz by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could you please help me? I've tried to make a connection from a dhcp server to a linksys router, I've configured the router that separates the two networks, but I don't understand why it doesn't work, the goal is to connect to a web server, but it's...

pativictoria23_0-1713736592137.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we have deployed pair of 9500-32C in Stacwise-virtual. It is Aggregation node of big site and connecting to backbone by 2 EBGP links (one from each switch).I have noticed long downtime during ISSU and as we are deploying more of these to other ...

lab.png
ms339r001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes