Views
Helpful
Replies

By using Cisco 2911 router soft phone is not registered to SIP provider

raj
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Experts,

I am facing the issue with By using Cisco 2911 router soft phone(zoiper) is not registered to SIP provider.

soft phone(zoiper) is working fine for with out cisco router I tried directly ISP connection to my laptop it is working fine but whenever through cisco 2911 router to my laptop it is not working(soft phone is not registered to SIP provider)

but by using normal broad band it is working fine.

We don't have any firewalls but in my configuration I had one accesslist:

access-list 20 permit 192.168.1.0 0.0.0.255(if I am removing this accesslist internet is not working)

exactly what happened is with out cisco router I tried directly ISP connection to my laptop it is working fine but whenever through cisco 2911 router to my laptop it is not working(soft phone is not registered to SIP provider)

They said something is blocked on your router, and also they said create the rules and please allow the ports LAN to WAN & WAN to LAN.(I don't know how to allow)

They said no need of ip route then how to resolve this problem?I have only basic static configuration on my router.

I know this is because of my router configuration only but I didn't find out exact cause.

this problem effected on my job purely

Regards,

Raj

2 Replies 2

raj
Level 1
Level 1

I am getting these 2 errors

SIP 503- Transport failure: no transports left to try

SIP 408 - Request timeout

Wrong forum. 

I would post to IP telephony section for a prompt and accurate answer. 

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card