cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cat8000v - Network Stack (Essentials / Advantage) support ?

sld
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

What is the correct support option(s) to choose to ensure we have technical support coverage for both the Network and DNA SW stacks ?

From the various documentation I have seen, it alludes to the fact that the DNA subscription licensing includes "embedded" DNA support (and one can opt for the DNA Solution support option). This would cover the DNA SW stack. Then it indicates to use SNTC to cover the actual HW and Network Stack..

So obviously there is NO hardware with the Cat8000v, so what support licensing option(s) do I need to choose to ensure I have adequate support for both the Network and DNA SW stacks ??

I do notice that in CCW configurator it seems to default to including the DNA Solution Support option (that costs $$$).

Net-Net - Will the "Embedded" DNA support also cover / support the Network Stack, or do I really the DNA Solution Support option, or is there some other option I am missing ??

Many TIA !!

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card