Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

Catalyst 9300-24T randomly stops processing PBR

I've got a Catalyst 9300 24T that had been setup to route a set of IP address ranges out a different interface based on a PBR match list.  

Twice in the last 10 days I've had it stop processing the route-map around 2am.  We don't have any reloads scheduled for these times and in order to fix it I have to remove the application of the route-map from the VLAN interface and add it back.  It's a quick fix (workaround) but since this PBR is to forward traffic destined to Office 365 out the local internet instead of funneling it through our HQ firewall, we start getting reports of slowness on heavy usage days.

This 9300 is running 16.6.5 currently, and I'm in the process of scheduling downtime to upgrade it.  I don't see anything in the subsequent release notes that hint at an issue with PBRs so I'm considering the need for pushing this sooner rather than later.

FYI the PBR had been working fine for at least 2 months prior to this issue starting up.

Everyone's tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
VIP Advocate

Re: Catalyst 9300-24T randomly stops processing PBR

Hi,

This may a bug or any other issue but I will verify with increasing delay time and drops in the SLA configuration. So I could verify that why SLA is getting dropped?

Regards,
Deepak Kumar,
Don't forget to vote and accept the solution If this comment will make help you!
CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
July's Community Spotlight Awards