Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCIE R&S being replaced -WOW!

CCIE R&S is being replaced by <--- >CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure 

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul
5 Replies 5

Giuseppe Larosa
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hello Paul,

we can note a change in re-certification time interval:

>> CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certification is valid for three years

Until now we need to recertify every two years I wonder if this change will be applied to already certified CCIEs....

Best Regards

Giuseppe

Cisco support response,

FYI

Im CCIE RS, Is it possible to get new CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certification by only doing its written exam ?

Support : You do not need to get the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure written exam anymore since you will receive the new CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 certification on February 24, 2020. Please note that the validity of your current CCIE will be extended to 2021/M/D (if you do not opt to recertify before 2020/M/D) since there will be no suspended status beginning 2020/M/D. You may refer to this link: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/certifications/expert.html#~stickynav=5

And what if I´m CCNP R&S? I guess it won´t be necessary to take the Encor-300-401 to become CCIE enterprise since I will be CCNP enterprise after February... which means I will be required to take the LAB exam only, is that correct?

Thanks in advance

I have the same question!!

Will our CCNP be valid for the new CCIE?

I believe only  until your expiration date then you’ll need to pass a news camp exam or ccie  written 

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card