cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cgr 1120 environment

himanshudwivedi
Level 1
Level 1

Please find the attached out of Show Env Power.

There are two temperature

Hotspot#1 and Hotspot#2 

Can any 1 explain What does these both exactly mean?

Screenshot_2021-01-11-09-21-00-666_com.microsoft.office.officehubrow~2.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

it means there are two different sensors, and they both have a reading on the temperature. I have done an extensive search on where exactly on the motherboard these sensors are, but unfortunately could not find any documentation.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Apparently that refers to the status of the 3-phase power supply (DC seems to be ok).

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Sir

There are two temperature shown and variations found in both 

Hello,

I think that value refers to sensors that are placed within the CGR1120 chassis, usually at locations where you would normally find the highest temperatures (CPU/power supply). 

Sir,

There are two temperature shown and variations found in both, what does this mean?

Hello,

it means there are two different sensors, and they both have a reading on the temperature. I have done an extensive search on where exactly on the motherboard these sensors are, but unfortunately could not find any documentation.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card