Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AnyConnect over Site to Site VPN w/Sonicwall TZ-210

it
Level 1
Level 1

Hey all.

I have a Cisco ASA 5502 and a Sonicwall TZ-210.

The ASA is Office A and the Sonicwall is Office B

Office A and Office B have a site to site vpn setup and people connected to either network can access resources on both networks.

people in Office A use the Cisco Anyconnect client, which is on a different subnet than the office A network, to vpn into office A. they can access resources in Office A but not Office B.

from what I can tell by looking at the split tunnel rules for the Cisso anyconnect client and the ACL’s on the ASA 5505 the Office B network is listed in the correct places.

I I created an address group and had the Subnet for Office A and the anyconnect client for Office A to the group and set that as my remote network on the TZ-210 but no go…

I did some searching around on the forums and the interwebs, but all I found was Cisco to Cisco stuff when it came to the anyconnect client or site to site VPN to Sonicwall.. didn't find much on the anyconnect client over the site to site with a sonicwall.

Does anyone have an idea on what I should do?

network.png

2 Replies 2

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It seems that i do not fully understand your topology or your problem. But I wonder if this is a situation where it would be helpful if you enable same security level intra interface traffic.

HTH

Rick

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

HTH

Rick

I updated the post with an image of how the network is setup. I will look into your suggestion as well.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card