Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco EPC3925 and External USB HDD

Hi,

I recently got a Cisco EPC3925 wireless router with an USB port. I wnat to connect my external USB 1Tb HDD to it so both my computers can view it and acces it. Is that a way to do that? I download epc_3925.pdf from prodcut's website but I found nothing related to that. And after Goolge for some answers it looks like the answer is: I cannot. Am I wrong? Can you help me to get to the bottom of this?

Kind regards,

Sebastian

5 Replies 5

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You might want to move this to the small business wireless forum as they could help you out better on issues regarding that product.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Thank you. I move it.

Best regards,

Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for your question. However, this community is for Cisco Small Business Products and the EPC3925 is not a Cisco Small Business Product.

Your product is an internet service provider (ISP) supported product. In other words you need to contact your ISP or technology reseller that you purchased this from to help you with your question.

http://www.cisco.com/web/consumer/support/modem_DPC3925.html
http://www.cisco.com/web/consumer/support/prod_modems.html

Regards,
Cindy Toy
Cisco Small Business Community Manager
for Cisco Small Business Products
www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport
twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

Hi Cindy,

Thank you. I will do so. Meanwhile reading lots of posts it looks like I cannot use it the way I want.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely yours,

Sebastian

This discussion has been reposted to the CSC Content with No Valid Community to Post community.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card