cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco StackWise 50CM Stacking Cable

lieuyong10
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, just wonder if the Cisco StackWise 50CM Stacking Cable is freely available when purchasing Cisco Catalyst 3750G-48PS-E or we need to pay for it?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Edison Ortiz
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

That question would be answered by your reseller as the switch itself can come with a variety of stack cable sizes from 50CM to 3M.

BTW, the 3750G is not a current shipping model.

Regards,

Joseph W. Doherty
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Disclaimer

The Author of this posting offers the information contained within this posting without consideration and with the reader's understanding that there's no implied or expressed suitability or fitness for any purpose. Information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as rendering professional advice of any kind. Usage of this posting's information is solely at reader's own risk.

Liability Disclaimer

In no event shall Author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profit) arising out of the use or inability to use the posting's information even if Author has been advised of the possibility of such damage.

Posting

Don't quote me, but I thought a single 50CM came with every new 3750.  Any stack cable should be orderable, although as noted by Edison, 3750Gs are EOS, and EOL too, I believe.  I would hope cables are still orderable (perhaps as spares).

PS:

I haven't looked at part numbers, but the stack cable might be the same between original series, -E series and -X series, or original series StackWise might be able to use StackWise+ if they are different.  If part numbers are the same between all the series, you're good to order, if part numbers differ, we'll need to find out whether the later series cables also support original series 3750s.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card