cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO2921

dpechon
Level 1
Level 1

I purchase a CISCO292 on ebay for a home and Ham Radio project. I cant find any software that I can download. All I need is a IOS that I can run 2 IP's is regular internet  use, the other is running a HAM Radio IP which is from the AMPRNet, these  IP are 44.x.x.x. I can not afford buying a router with the IOS installed. I had to purchase the CF card. Can anyone point me into the right direction so find a free IOS just to basic operation.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to download IOS from csico site, if you have CCO, most of the ebay account does not come with smartnet contract and cisco do not support directly, if you have hands on experience you can find a way to fix this.

https://software.cisco.com/download/home/282774229/type/280805680/release/15.4.2T4

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

if this is resolved, mark a resolved so it will be helpfull for other community users.

BB

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

The site is not there anymore. Thanks for the help, still looking

The site still available and working, there is FTP site which has the image what you looking.

BB

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to download IOS from csico site, if you have CCO, most of the ebay account does not come with smartnet contract and cisco do not support directly, if you have hands on experience you can find a way to fix this.

https://software.cisco.com/download/home/282774229/type/280805680/release/15.4.2T4

BB

Thanks Guys. I got it up and running now. Thanks for everyone support

if this is resolved, mark a resolved so it will be helpfull for other community users.

BB

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card