Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO877W-G-E-M-K9

cciers10
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts

I have planning to implementation of site to site VPN from Head office to teleworker. My HO is ASA 5540 need to be configured site to site

I have one IP phone + Addition Access Point wil be connected , we have different vlan for voice and client vlan , need to be maintain mac filteration through AP , Need to be remotely configuration

Please tell me the step by step configuration in order to do these router 877, I hope Cisco 877 ADSL Wireless Router with Annex M; Europe it can be use in the middle east region and also I am connecting through ADSL for VPN connection

Thanks in Advance

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It is definitely not possible to give step by step instructions for a scenario like yours.

If you are the end user, you should locate a reputable consultant or certified Cisco partner for design, configuration and maintenance.

Trying to do by yourself is likely to cause many hours of frustration, and a poor result.

abid.ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

l

cciers10
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Paolo

Thank you very much for your kind reply

Could you please tell me the VPN site to site configuration idea ,

You can search cisco.com for the many documents and examples.

However as I mentioned already, I do not recommend that non-trained, non-certified people understakes networking tasks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card