Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Create pbr (route-map) TFD

Hello, I am trying to create a route-map in FTD and I managed to create the route-map with static routes as you can see here.

Route-map estatico.png

however, I would like to create an IP SLA and a track to be able to put a failover, I would like to put something like this

route-map PBR permit 10
match ip address PC_PruebaAC
set ip next-hop verify-availability 201.248.72.145 10 track 1
set ip next-hop verify-availability 192.168.0.1 20 track 2

But I don't see that it lets me create a track in Smart CLI, nor do I see the option to put set ip next-hop verify-availability in the Smart CLI of the route-map.

Additionally if I try to put the command in FlexConfig Objects it gives me this error

route-map dinamico.png

Thanks

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

what version of FTD ( how are you configuring this using FMC ?)

check below guide you can configure ip sla.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/firepower-ngfw/217588-configure-pbr-with-ip-slas-for-dual-isp.html#anc11

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

hello the version is 7.0.1-84 and it is the administration from the firepower threat defense not the FMC

Hello @FranciscoOpenLink ,

when using FDM not all features are available, however there is a general problem with the porting of ASA CLI commands into FlexConfig as also noted by @MHM Cisco World  in his post that points to a SW bug for firepower that shows override of tracked object in previous route-map clauses when adding a new one.

Hope to help

Giuseppe

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card