Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Create pbr (route-map) TFD

Hello, I am trying to create a route-map in FTD and I managed to create the route-map with static routes as you can see here.

Route-map estatico.png

however, I would like to create an IP SLA and a track to be able to put a failover, I would like to put something like this

route-map PBR permit 10
match ip address PC_PruebaAC
set ip next-hop verify-availability 201.248.72.145 10 track 1
set ip next-hop verify-availability 192.168.0.1 20 track 2

But I don't see that it lets me create a track in Smart CLI, nor do I see the option to put set ip next-hop verify-availability in the Smart CLI of the route-map.

Additionally if I try to put the command in FlexConfig Objects it gives me this error

route-map dinamico.png

Thanks

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

what version of FTD ( how are you configuring this using FMC ?)

check below guide you can configure ip sla.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/firepower-ngfw/217588-configure-pbr-with-ip-slas-for-dual-isp.html#anc11

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

hello the version is 7.0.1-84 and it is the administration from the firepower threat defense not the FMC

Hello @FranciscoOpenLink ,

when using FDM not all features are available, however there is a general problem with the porting of ASA CLI commands into FlexConfig as also noted by @MHM Cisco World  in his post that points to a SW bug for firepower that shows override of tracked object in previous route-map clauses when adding a new one.

Hope to help

Giuseppe

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card