Views
Helpful
Replies

DMVPN/QoS Provisionning 2921 - Bug

martinez.david2
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

Is it possible to access the good version for this fonctionnality show policy-map multipoint?

CSCti71071:
Symptoms: The command show policy-map multipoint does not show any output on a hub,
configured with a per-tunnel-QoS policy on its tunnel interface. The command is also not displayed
in the parser options upon issuing show policy-map ?.
Conditions: The symptom is observed with the show policy-map multipoint command.
Workaround: There is no workaround.

Actually version is: 15.1(3)T

It's very important for my client to verify this point in his WAN.

Ths a lot for your help.

Bye

David

5 Replies 5

Sonal Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The bug clearly mentions that the issue is being faced when the customer does not have datak9 license and
If the customer  has the data package it should work fine.

Let me know if the customer is facing the issue when he has data package .

The bug has been resolved but has not been integrated in any of the releases and will check with the release team to get an ETA.
CSCti71071    Per-Tunnel QoS with DMVPN: sh policy-map multipoint empty

will be fixed in 15.1(1)T3.

I did some more research and found that DMVPN per-tunnel QOS , will require Data license in order for it to work properly.

Regards,
Sonal

Hello,

data9 is enabled in my platform. But the problem is still present. When you will provide the next release for that platform. This feature has been sold by my client. Thank you for your help.

Bye

David

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue with the Router 7604. The IOS version is advipservicesk9-mz.152-4.S4a.bin

Maybe the license currently is full because it's don't have the "show license" command.

Anybody can check it for me? Are the 7600 series platform support Per-tunnel QoS for DMVPN?

Thanks,

Vo Khoa

Hello,

Is there any news regarding this issue ? I have some 3900 series routers with Voice and Security enabled and i am facing the same issue. There is no possibility to activate the Data license.

Thanks

It seems that Version 15.1(4)M has resolved the issue.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card