cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does 880 series support Performance Routing or not?

b1723651
Level 1
Level 1

hi all, we are intending to purchase some 887G router for one of our client, but we not sure if it support "performance routing" or not.

coz we don't see it on cisco's datasheet, and "cisco feature navigator" don't have that information.

thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Steve Lyons
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

The best place to check is the Feature Navigator. It will depend on the device type and if the support is possible on the platform. If you do not see the information listed on the Feature Navigator then this feature is not supported per this platform. For example if you search for PfR on the 891 platform you will see support listed there for some of the PfR features. You always have the option to open a TAC case for confirmation of findings.

I hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Steve Lyons - Cisco

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Alexander Demin
Level 1
Level 1

These series seems not to support PfR (former OER).

Look in here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/iosswrel/ps6537/ps6554/ps6599/ps8787/prod_qas0900aecd806c4f03.html

wbr, Alex.

DAO21-RIPE

thanks, 8xx series was not list on PfR datasheet, but I found 890 series support it, here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps380/data_sheet_c78-519930.html

so I think maybe 880 can support ?

we chose 887G because it can support 3G.

thanks!

Steve Lyons
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

The best place to check is the Feature Navigator. It will depend on the device type and if the support is possible on the platform. If you do not see the information listed on the Feature Navigator then this feature is not supported per this platform. For example if you search for PfR on the 891 platform you will see support listed there for some of the PfR features. You always have the option to open a TAC case for confirmation of findings.

I hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Steve Lyons - Cisco

thanks guys, finally I found the link in  feature navigator, not supported.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card