Views
Helpful
Replies

Dynamically iOS vulnerability scan

PLC
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I was recently tasked to keep an eye out on our ios versions and coodinate upgrades for those that have vulnerabilities. Is there a enterprise software that can run a scan on ios  across the network for ios vulnerabilities? 

I have solarwinds and created a dashboard with all network equipment ios and will be manually checking bugs on cisco bug checker.

5 Replies 5

BradEast1
Level 3
Level 3

Thanks Brad, I actually tried this now and so far I see some expired warranties and EOL but havent found anything so far for iOS version and vulnerbilities which is a good thing.  If there was a vulnerabilitie or known bug with ios version will the advisor tell you?

Yes. It would show when you go to "View Devices" and also send you a weekly summary via email.

Hi,

Please check these links:

Also you will find more tools here

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tools-catalog.html

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<

Have you used smart advisor? and is there a security concern in doing so?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card