cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Eigrp default-route advertise

feroz syed
Level 3
Level 3

I have frame-relay topology hub and spokes three routers connected in to frame switch, all three routers running eigrp protocol, hub router is advertising its default route in to eigrp by ip default-network, now the problem is when I apply router1(hub) in to stub router the default route stop advertise because of stub(summary , connected),yes I can advertise static route by enable eigrp stub connected summary and  STATIC, is there any other option to advertise static route.Any help would be apprediated

4 Replies 4

Vishesh Verma
Level 1
Level 1

You are configuring HUB router as a STUB Or is it the SPOKE router that is the STUB?

Please check, I believe spoke router should be configured as a STUB. Then you shouldn't face this issue.

If you still have the issue. Please post a network schema and the complete running configs and show ip eigrp neigbors detail for all 3 routers.

marioderosa2008
Level 1
Level 1

your hub router should not be a stub...

Your spoke routers should be stub routers

hi, i know its bad design. but, i just want to know is there any way to advertise static route when the router configure as stub.

i think adding a static route and advertising that static is the only answer I can find too...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card