Views
Helpful
Replies

Enarsi

Lassek
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys

I finally decided to take the last exam to get the CCNP certification, ENARSI, and I have 5 months to prepare it, I hope it is enough.

My question is about how to practice troubleshooting and the different subjects included in the exams I work my way through the OCG CCNP enterprise advance routing book.

I'm open to any suggestions, free or paid for, which help me maximize the time I spend troubleshooting or practicing the different topics and reducing the set up time.

In the past I've always used GNS3 although I also have 4 routers which I never got around setting up since GNS3 was much faster to work with.

Thanks

Lass

5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There are enough Labs posted over the net and on youtube..

Emulator Look for PNET/EVE  or CML to simulate the Labs

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thanks

Please would you care pointing where those labs are? What I'm looking for are labs with the configuration files for networks already configured and ready to work on.

This looks good but I understand it does not include the configuration files. Is that correct?

https://www.ciscopress.com/store/ccnp-enterprise-advanced-routing-enarsi-v8-lab-manual-9780136870937

I'm already and member of Nerworklessons and will probably join CBT nuggests too. Any feedback on CBT nuggets?

Typically what I find about those types of services is that they tend to hold your hand way too much throughout the labs.

Hi

Regarding emulators, would you guys recomment a particular one? I can see the PNETlab is free and then you pay for labs, although there seem to be many free labs. On the other hand CML requires a yearly fee, the cheapest $199 per year and not sure what includes.

Regards

Lasse

I can see the PNETlab is free and then you pay for labs,

if you go online version its free, there are many labs you can download.

he cheapest $199 per year and not sure what includes.

it includes all the images with license versions from cisco.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

AliDoskii
Level 1
Level 1

Use Pnetlab it is free and awesome 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card