cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Expired CCNP R&S and valid CCIE R&S Written. What will happen to my CCNP after Feb 24?

M7mD_91
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Folks,

I have an expired CCNP R&S but also have a valid CCIE Written. Since the CCIE written will be replaced with CCNP ENCORE. What will happen to my CCNP or CCIE Written? will the CCIE Written become a CCNP ENCORE?

Thanks,

Moe

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

They still Valid until the expiry date for CCNP, once expiry you would like to renew you need to go with a new Exam.

CCIE Written Valid for 18months, you can attend a new enterprise LAB when available.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

So, basically the CCIE written will not give me anything. Just act as a hidden qualification for the CCIE lab exam for now until it gets expired right? 

The other questions though. Now, I am scheduled to take the CCIE lab exam in March. This will renew my CCIE written (qualification exam for the LAB) but will this remain as a CCIE written qualification exam that i cannot see on my certification tracking system? or it will be migrated to a CCNP Core qualification exam?

The other questions though. Now, I am scheduled to take the CCIE lab exam in March. This will renew my CCIE written (qualification exam for the LAB) but will this remain as a CCIE written qualification exam that i cannot see on my certification tracking system? or it will be migrated to a CCNP Core qualification exam?

BB - CCEI Writted per-requisites for CCIE LAB, So this means you need to CCIE Wirttien to book your LAB, before APRIL.( as per extention LAB due corona virus).

But most of the written is freezed already by 24th Feb 2020.

is this make sense ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card