Views
Helpful
Replies

fiber compatibility with XFP

DannyHuston
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

My carrier is dropping off a single mode fiber on LC connection 10gig port but on myrouter I am using XFP-10G-MM-SR modules.  Can I still use a SMF to connect from handoff to this router or do I need a different module?

8 Replies 8

balbaletabrez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

You need X2-10G-LR for SMF

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Sorry I have SPA-1X10GE-L-V2  installed and the X2 are not compatible.  So I would need these instead then?

XFP-10GLR-OC192SR

As a followup question, I have two of those SPA modules (one for outside, and one for inside).  The outside will be SMF from carrier.  Can I use MM fiber for Inside and keep the MM module?  This is on a ASR1002 router.

You didn't mention the wavelength on the SMF. It could be 1310 or 1550nm. For shorter links you'll need the 10G-LR. And yes, you can use both SMF and MMF in the same box as long as you use the correct optics.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

fizadoll55801
Level 1
Level 1

i also have problem our website our website is better but people visit so how can solve this Apps Apk

lizajee55646
Level 1
Level 1

Relationship in love quotes is a meaningful relationship. We are most alive when we're in love and The best thing to hold onto in life is each other, but today in a dating scene riddled with shallowness and a host of options, making a long-term relationship while staying sane is much easier said than done, spark Initial is great, but it takes much more than an attraction to maintain a relationship, in what ways can we maintain a healthy relationship and ensure longevity with our partners.

Pak marriage bureau

Want to read some creepy, scary stories for kids? Many best stories for kids. So Kids learning the stories they were very happy and enjoy now. Few fun land presents many stories such as 

<a href="https://fewfunland.blogspot.com/2020/07/horror-stories-for-kids.html">Funny story for kids</a>

A horror story for kids 

Click here to read more

Source: The Soft Roots

The Soft Roots Present 2d and 3d animates videos. If you want to learn to read. Then 
Click here to go our Youtube Channel 

<a href="https://thesoftroots.com/">The Soft Rotos</a>
Want to read some creepy, scary stories for kids? Many best stories for kids. So Kids learning the stories they were very happy and enjoy now. Few fun land presents many stories such as 

Funny story for kids

A horror story for kids 

Click here to read more

The Soft Roots Present 2d and 3d animates videos. If you want to learn to read. Then 

The Soft Rotos

#fewfunland #thesoftroots

Funny story for kids

A horror story for kids 

Click here to read more

The Soft Rotos

Funny story for kids

A horror story for kids 

Click here to read more

The Soft Rotos

aqibbhutta13058
Level 1
Level 1

Want to read some creepyscary stories for kids? Many best stories for kids. So Kids learning the stories they were very happy and enjoy now. Few fun land presents many stories such as 

Funny story for kids

A horror story for kids 

Click here to read more

The Soft Rotos

Funny story for kids

A horror story for kids 

Click here to read more

The Soft Rotos

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card