Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Install a Cisco 4451 with more than 16 helper-address in an interface

Hello, I have to change a Cisco 3845 and install a Cisco ISR 4451. The problem is I have a subinterface with 30 helper-address: When I insert more than 16 directions using helper-address command, I have an error message which says that the router does not support more than 16 helper-address in an interface.

What can I do to solve it, without using another router? The IOS version that I have installed in the router is Fuji 16.8.2. I hope you could give me a piece of advice.

Regards

3 Replies 3

Hello

Possible software or licence limitation.

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

Thank you Paul.

I'm sorry, but I haven't found any information about it except that the maxium number of helper-address in an interface can be different depending on the router's model

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card