cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have upgraded the OS of the Nexus 3064 but I am unable to still do the capping on the sub-interface level VLANs? Does anyone know what the correct command to use for Nexus subinterfaces to create a capping on them? any syntax available in SvIInterf...

Azhaq by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have several C1117-4PLTEEA routers. With firmware:Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.09.02Cisco IOS Software [Fuji], ISR Software (ARMV8EB_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9_IAS-M), Version 16.9.2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc4) Some of them work perfectly and some of...

Hi,We have mGRE DMVPN tunnle between one Hub and 7 Spokes. Other 6 Spokes are working fine but one Spoke is not connecting to Hub.Spoke shows DMVPN on IKE state (tunnle is not working) and Hub is not adding nhrp entry in table.Spoke DMVPN TunnelPleas...

INBKIT_0-1713981579965.png INBKIT_3-1713982713738.png INBKIT_4-1713982931986.png INBKIT_5-1713983001947.png
INBK-IT by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I know very little about configuring cisco hardware and need some help..... we are currently running an 1800 router and I obtained a new to me 1921 router and would like to replace the 1800 router with the newer one, I managed to get it factor...

cwasilak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The host for my current server (Windows Hyper-V machine with four or five VMs) that handles my email and web sites is going away. I'm planning on moving that physical server to my house and using DDNS to route that traffic in. Realize this is very lo...

Hi, we have a WAN and VSAT connection to one of the site. WAN is primary and VSAT is secondary link.We have dedicated router for WAN and VSAT. VSAT link is connected to one of the LAN access switch.Could you please help me, what kind of configuration...

inhamit_0-1713245875089.png
inhamit by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a couple of C9300 L3 switches that are connecting to an ASA firewall. The NTP and the syslog server for the switches are located behind a firewall.When one of the switches request/send packets the gateway IP is the source address on the...

Ranjita by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone tell me how do I do routing here ? it does not matter if it is static or dynamic I just want to ping same vlans and also I dont want to have different vlans to be pinged 

Hi Guys, i had this problem for 8 hours now and can't seem to get it cracked... after i input the command copy xmodem: flash:c2960-lanbasek9-mz.152-7.e9.binand using the SecureCRT going to Transfer > send xmodem I get this and after that nothing happ...

Hello,we have deployed pair of 9500-32C in Stacwise-virtual. It is Aggregation node of big site and connecting to backbone by 2 EBGP links (one from each switch).I have noticed long downtime during ISSU and as we are deploying more of these to other ...

lab.png
ms339r001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys thanks for your suggestions in advancehere is my lab setup sorry for the primitive drawing(TYPO in CT2 Bib1/0/12 it is actually 123.123.123.242/30)i modified ips to fake ones. 10.0.22.1/24 is one of our vlans that has full internet access.CT1...

Screenshot 2024-04-22 231517.jpg
gabecz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have 2 networks connected via OSPF. I need to route the connected networks to a third network via BGP.I noticed that BGP peering is established but no entry is visible on the routing table.Below is an extract of BGP config:router bgp 65200.1...

Ranjita by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes