cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP LOSS RV082

Translator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, everyone, I have an RV082 router, but from a while back I've had problems with my network, some micros have lost Internet access, even access folders from the network, but don't browse, if I try to get a new ip through Windows solutions, I get a message that has no valid ip address. Even with fixed ip doesn't solve it.

Then I turn off and turn on the router and the situation normalizes, almost every day I need to restart the router because of this problem.

3 Replies 3

Hello,

make sure you have the latest firmware release installed (Release 4.2.3.14). Also, try and reset the router to factory defaults (see screenshot attached).

Hello
What makes you think it’s a router issue and not a client issue?
How many clients connect to this rtr and does it service dhcp for ip allocations?

If you provide a client with a static IP address does that client lose connection or is it more stable?

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

Because every moment a micro has the problem, on the network has about 20 clients, I've already fixed IP and it hasn't.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card