Views
Helpful
Replies

ISR4000 Series support GLBP feature

huypd
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guy,

I am searching for ISR4000 Series ( ISR4321/K9 ) does it support GLBP ( Gateway Load Balancing Protocol ) feature? And does it need license to use?

I searched many websites and found no information.

Please help me to findout.

Thank alot!

5 Replies 5

Tyson Joachims
Spotlight
Spotlight

According to the Cisco Feature Navigator (https://cfnng.cisco.com/browse/routing/products), the ISR 4000 series does not have that feature regardless of license. You may be interested to know that nearly all the Catalyst 9000 switches do have the feature.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to an ISR 4000 to verify so I'm purely going off of the feature navigator.

I have been able to find references to people using HSRP on ISR4000's if that helps.

Hello,

I think some of the older 3.x version did actually support it, but the 16.x. and 17.x versions don't. 

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hello

May i ask what exactly do you want to use GLBP for, I assume it for some LB capability correct?

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card