cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

iWAN - APIC-EM

tporembski
Level 1
Level 1

I can't seem to get a clear answer as to APIC-EM and its use with iWAN.  DO I need to run APIC-EM in order for Iwan to function?  Does the APIC-EM control daya to day operation  and any troubleshooting of the Iwan solution?  Can I use APIC-EM long with traditional CLI troubleshooting and configuration?

Thank you

3 Replies 3

Paul Chapman
Level 4
Level 4

Hi -

APIC-EM is not required.  You can build IWAN by hand.  The problem is that if you want to "convert" to an APIC-EM controlled IWAN, the APIC will entirely overwrite the router configurations.  So you really want to choose 1 or the other during the design and test phases of your project.

PSC

Hello Paul,

Even we have the same issue, we have build the whole setup by hand. Now we want to move to APIC-EM for sites to get deployed. Can you tell me any updates made on this. Can we integrate APIC-EM with existing Master Controller and HUB's??

Regards,

Satya.Mothukuri

Hello,

Unfortunately there is not way to integrated APIC-EM IWAN app to your existing topology.

Best 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card