Views
Helpful
Replies

Legacy ISDN BRI PROBLEM. --HELP!!!!

glenn.guzman
Level 1
Level 1

Hello people...

First of all I do not know if this is the right room to ask this question but here it goes...

I'm having a weird issue with legacy ISDN BRI link. I'm able to bring up the link (the call gets through successfully) but I can not ping the router's interface on the other end.

Please take a look at the .doc attachement I have upload here. There is debuging and troubleshooting information that indicates the layer 2 and layer 3 negotiation is accomplish , the isdn call status ACTIVE and a lot more..

At this point I have reload both routers (my end and the other end) I have shutdown (and no shut) BRI interfaces on both ends, restart ISDN switch on both ends but still CAN NOT ping the other router even though call gets trough.

ANY comments that help will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Glenn G.

2 Replies 2

senthuran
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

did you debug authentication ?

post your config for both the router and also the debug authen..., but i think if authenti is a problem IDSN will not get connected...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card